It’s hard to believe by Summer 2023 as Disney Cruise Line will be celebrating 25-years of magical sailings all over the world, for the countless of memories throughout the year. The Disney Magic was the first vessel to set sail in July 1998 and where families are fully immersed of what Disney does best in storytelling, high end entertainment and top of the line hospitality.
To commemorate Disney Cruise Line’s 25th anniversary, as Disney has announced that a new wave of special “Silver Anniversary at Sea” entertainment, merchandise and celebratory experiences will be featured during Summer 2023 sailings onboard on all five of the ships. On selected sailings from May through September 2023, and here’s what Disney detailed down below for what guests can expect!
As the iconic duo of Mickey and Minnie will be getting a new costume update, that are both coordinated and to feature swirling designs reminiscent of ocean waves and multi-toned fabric in the signature color of the celebration: Shimmering Seas. A brand new original song to sing and dance along with created especially for the “Silver Anniversary at Sea.”. Of course as tasty food and beverages for some culinary delights, from desserts to inspired craft cocktails and beyond.
Brand new Shimmering Seas Collection, a special line of dedicated merchandise featuring our new signature color. Inspired by the magical glow of sunshine reflecting upon turquoise waters, the collection will include an assortment of apparel, accessories, drinkware, and more.
New Castaway Club Tier Membership:
For those have been loyal followers for the Castaway Club membership, as a brand-new tier was announced for the lineup. Guests with exclusive rewards and perks for, honoring 25-years of Disney magic at sea, members will now earn the distinction of “Pearl status” after 25-Disney Cruise Line vacations. As the line’s biggest fans, Pearl members will unlock new at-home and onboard benefits, which will be announced in early 2023.
And here’s look at the new “Pearl status” logo to!
Bookings for summer 2023 cruises featuring the “Silver Anniversary at Sea” celebration are available now on Disney Cruise Line’s site and plenty of itineraries to pick and choose from down below:
- Departing from Miami May 24 to Sept. 4, the Disney Magic will visit destinations in the Bahamas and Caribbean, including Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
- The Disney Wonder will depart on Alaskan voyages from Vancouver, Canada May 15 to Sept. 11 with stops in Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and more.
- From May 7 to Sept. 17, the Disney Dream will sail transatlantic and European itineraries, including the Mediterranean, Northern Europe and the Greek Isles.
- The Disney Fantasy will set sail from Port Canaveral, Florida May 6 to Sept. 2 to the Eastern and Western Caribbean, each with a day at Castaway Cay.
- Disney Cruise Line’s newest ship, the Disney Wish, will depart on sailings to Nassau, Bahamas and Castaway Cay May 1 to Sept. 8 from Port Canaveral.
More details for Disney Cruise Line’s “Silver Anniversary at Sea.” to be shared a later given time when it gets closer towards the 25-year anniversary date.