Foodie and drink lovers rejoice!
Starting tomorrow for June 14th, 2018 in which vacation planners towards this year’s Epcot Food & Wine Festival at Walt Disney World can book reservations for the popular signature dining events and will offer exclusive, immersive, and unique dining experiences at a World Showcase restaurant.
Here’s the restaurants that will be participating at this year’s Epcot Food & Wine Festival this year:
- Mexican Tequila Lunch – La Hacienda de San Angel, Mexico Pavilion
- Italian Food, Wine Vs. Beer Pairing at Via Napoli – Via Napoli, Italy Pavilion
- Italian Regional Food & Wine Pairing Luncheon – Tutto Gusto, Italy Pavilion
- Parisian Breakfast – Chefs de France, France Pavilion
- French Family Meal Traditions – Monsieur Paul, France Pavilion
- The Parisian Afternoon, Sandwiches, Macarons and Bubbles! – Monsieur Paul, France Pavilion
- The “Hibachi” Experience: Iron Chef – Teppan Edo, Japan Pavilion
- Tokyo Pairing – Tokyo Dining, Japan Pavilion
- Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing – Spice Road Table, Morocco Pavilion
You can get a sneak preview for all the details for the signature dining events for prices and dates by visiting the link here.
For more information and can visit EpcotFoodFestival.com or by calling 407-939-3378. Disney Vacation Club Members may call Member Services at (800) 900-9800.
This year’s Food & Wine Festival begins on August 30th-November 12th, 2018 at Epcot at Walt Disney World and for everything Disney Parks & Resorts and all other themed entertainment news, keep checking back here at SkywalkingAdventure.com