Calling all fellow Asian cuisine enthusiasts as a brand new quick-service Bao bun venue is opening up tomorrow! Located at Universal Orlando’s CityWalk and called “Bend the Bao” and will be offering some variety of Asian dishes.
Diverse options from crab cakes, pork belly, kimchee fried chicken for a new culinary mash-up that will melt in your mouth. The venue is inspired by the Chinese Zodiac for the thematic details.
Here’s what Universal is cooking up for those who are in the parks next time.
- Shrimp: fried shrimp, shredded cabbage, avocado, pico de gallo, chipotle crema
- Crab Cake: Maryland-style crab cake, shredded lettuce, diced tomato, mustard aioli
- Beef Brisket: beef brisket, fried jalapeno, pickled red onion, cilantro, avocado lime crema
- Veggie: Roasted oyster mushrooms, spinach, sweet potato, caramelized onion, smoked ricotta cheese, tomatillo salsa.
- Pork Belly: Pork Belly, scallions, cucumber, honey-roasted peanuts, cilantro.
This venue to be located on the second level of Universal CityWalk, not far from the Universal Cinemark theatre. The former location is the Fusion Bistro Sushi that closed earlier this year.
Here’s a better close up of the menu to:
For everything Universal Parks & Resorts and all other themed entertainment news, keep checking back here at SkywalkingAdventure,com.