Their is a new food disturbance in the force over at Black Spire Outpost at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. New space travelers towards the expansion can now check out some new dishes, now being served at selected locations at the expansion.
So grab your next starship transport and sink your teeth into a galaxy far, far away.
As a recap for those who are not fimilar with the dining locations at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo is a food destination at the Outpost that is located on Planet Batuu. As this location receives new food shipment each time. Fellow citizens of Batuu and travelers can sample Chef Strono “Cookie” Tuggs’ delicious new dishes inspired by his time on Takodana.
Here’s what is being offered up:
- Batuuan Beef & Crispy Topato Stir Fry – Smoky braised beef glazed in tamarind sauce served with stir-fried vegetables, crispy herb yucca, pickled onions, and cilantro
- Roasted Endorian Chicken Salad – Marinated chicken, mixed greens, grapes, tomato, cucumber, shaved onion, and radish in a lemon-pomegranate vinaigrette with spiced yogurt drizzle
- Pirjanad Hot Chicken Tip Yip – Crispy chicken glazed in a spicy chipotle sauce served with white rice, relish of sweet corn, shishito peppers, jicama, plantains, and cilantro
- Peka Tuna Poke – Raw tuna tossed in a spicy Sriracha dressing served with green papaya salad, pickled mushrooms, fresh herbs, and crispy garlic
- Dessert: Outpost Puff – Chocolate pastry filled guajillo chocolate mousse and green milk sauce finished with Thai tea panna cotta, spiced pineapple, and confectionary debris
Over at Ronto Roasters is based off a podracing engine that grills up delicious Rontos! Pitmaster droid, 8D-JB took a break from his job that normally makes them. This location serves up spiced Andoan Fruit and Kyryll Pork Rinds for travelers on the go. Even the new additions are also planted based as part of it.
Some of the new items include as followed:
- Kyryll Pork Rinds – Pork rinds seasoned in a savory blend of ancho chili, cheddar, smoke, and cinnamon.
- Zuchii Wrap – Grilled zucchini, smokey chickpea-onion slaw, creamy garlic-tahini sauce, and fresh cilantro wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Triple Suns Breakfast Wrap – Plant-based egg, smoky chickpea-onion slaw, and roasted tomato sauce wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Andoan Fruit with Muja Sauce – Sticks of jicama, cucumber, pineapple, melon, and dragon fruit doused in a tamarind sauce and dusted with peppercorn ash (plant-based)
Also for fellow travelers might notice that they removed some of the meat based Ronto wraps. While this isn’t confirmed for a permanent change and could be just temporary for now.
For everything Disney Parks & Resorts and all other themed entertainment news, keep checking back here at SkywalkingAdventure.com.