Between Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts are with the current price increases with tickets, Genie+, and more for Disneyland. As now for food, beverages and selected alcoholic beverages have increased for Walt Disney World as well. As their is so many that were increased resort wide and here’s a brief round up of what has been effected as of today.
At numerous counter, table service restaurants, snack booths and kiosks have increased in pricing. The famous Le Cellier Steakhouse at the Canadian Pavilion at the World Showcase at EPCOT is one of them for example, and here’s what’s new:
- Lunch –Rib-Eye Steak (USDA Prime* with Lemon-scented Fingerling Potatoes with Caramelized Onions and Roasted Shallot-Whiskey Butter) — Previously $57.00; Increased to $59.00
- Lunch — USDA Prime New York Strip Steak* (with Canadian Cheddar Potato Au Gratin, Au Poivre Sauce, Crispy Onions) — Previously $52.00; Increased to $54.00.
The guest popular Mickey ice cream bars have also increased in pricing at the Anaheim Produce (snack kiosk) have increased to $6.29 and was previously $5.99. Even so your favorite character dining has increased for guests families’, that enjoy that type of experience at Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort:
- New Dinner Prices
- Previously $55 per adult, Increased to $60 per adult
- Previously $36 per child, Increased to $38 per child
- New Breakfast Prices
- Previously $42 per adult, Increased to $45 per adult
- Previously $27 per child, Increased to $29 per child
Even your everyday SmartWater and Dasani Bottled Water has increased shared from Disney Food Blog. SmartWater is now $5.75 and was $5.50, as the Dasani Bottled Water was previously $3.50 and now increased to $3.75. They have a full break down on their site to check out.
Now everyone likes a good cool off alcoholic beverage at the parks throughout the resort at selected restaurants. Most single-glass alcoholic beverages have seen a $1 price increase, with bottles of wine up by $4 to $5. Here’s example over at Liberty Tree Tavern at Magic Kingdom Park, shared by WDWMagic:
- Federalist Cabernet bottle – now $53, previously $49
- Liberty Sangria – now $12, previously $11
- Mimosa – now $14, previously $13
Disney recent expanded their alcoholic beverages selections at Magic Kingdom park at both Liberty Tree Tavern and Jungle Cruise Skipper’s Canteen. In addition with the alcoholic beverages, even Walt Disney World hotel resorts for refillable mugs also got increased in pricing as well. Mugs were previously priced at $19.99, and now have increased to $21.99 (plus tax) for the length of your stay, which includes refills of fountain drinks, coffee and tea.
And here’s some other sample of items that were increased list down below:
- Casey’s Corner Walt’s Chili All-Beef Foot-Long Hot Dog: previously $13.99 now $14.29
- Columbia Harbor House Fountain Beverages: Previously from $3.99 now $4.29
- Columbia Harbor House Chicken Strips: Previously from $10.29 to $10.49
- Crystal Palace House-made White Sangria: Previously from $11.00 to $12.00
- Liberty Tree Tavern Spirit of ’76 Cider Shandy: Previously from $10.00 to $10.50
- Be Our Guest Enchantée Champagne Brut Bottle: Previously from $79.00 to $85.00
- Pecos Bill cheeseburger: Previously $7.99 to $8.49
- Connections Eatery French Bistro Burger: Previously from $12.99 to $13.79