The faces of Halloween Horror Nights Orlando for the icons that a long 30 year history with the event, are now returning back better than ever. Fans will encounter their favorite terrifying icons in a house at Universal Studios Florida. From Jack the Clown and so much for what fear will lurk ahead.
Here’s what you can expect for this year’s event:
- The Caretaker: A former and respected surgeon who has become deeply interested with the removal of internal organs, even when his victims are conscious.
- The Director: As he is an obsessed filmmaker with capturing the suffering and torture of his victims on film. Living out their true horror movie.
- The Usher: For anyone who doesn’t follow any “good behavior” will sure to see the “last show” of their lives at the theater.
- The Storyteller: As she read tales to deliever your nightmares to live them out, since happily ever doesn’t exist.
- Jack the Clown: The true OG Halloween Horror Nights icon along with his killer assistant, Chance. The deadly duo who thrive on tormenting victims with their murderous humor.
An interesting detail that was shared by Universal as they said, “Who’s the most evil of them all? Depending when you visit a different Icon will reign supreme.” It looks it will be a different result for who you will get when you do the house this fall.
Also some other extra good news! If you have been patiently waiting for Frequen Fear and Rush of Fear passes as they are now officially on sale. You can purchas those passes by visiting their site by clicking here.
Halloween Horror Nights for Orlando starts on September 3rd to October 31st, as it will be celebrating it’s 30th anniversary this year. Information for tickets, details and more are available here.
For everything Universal Parks & Resorts and all other themed entertainment news, keep checking back here at SkywalkingAdventure.com.