Ever since last year in January and the doors closed for good for Disney Springs and now making its way for the NBA Experience that will be opening up its doors in Summer 2019. Guests of all ages including kids to can live their basketball dreams in a whole new way.
Artist Concept Only for the inside of the NBA Experience. Source: (©Disney/©NBA)
In partnership with the NBA and Walt Disney Imagineering and this experience will feature hands-on activities that highlight the action and excitement of the game. If you’re a big basketball fan and here’s what you can expect when you visit the NBA Experience:
- Experience one of the biggest milestones for a basketball player at the NBA Draft with a photo moment that re-creates the atmosphere of the draft stage.
- Track and improve their jump shots and passing skills in a replicated NBA Combine challenge, complete with a scouting report that highlights their stats at the end of the session.
- Step onto the court and hear the roar of the crowd as they maneuver through a series of timed shots to aim for a high score.
- Execute the perfect slam dunk just like NBA superstars, captured by cameras surrounding adjustable baskets.
- Test their ball-handling skills with an interactive trainer who will challenge them with a variety of dribbling routines.
- Use an oversized slingshot to launch basketballs at hoops of varying heights, making as many shots as possible before the clock runs out in this thrilling timed challenge.
- Immerse themselves in the rich legacy and history of NBA and WNBA championship-winning teams.
- Access a team locker room that showcases up-to-date statistics and visuals of top NBA and WNBA players.
- Test their knowledge of the NBA and WNBA – past and present – during a trivia game with up to 25 participants competing against one another to be champion.
- Enjoy two 180-degree cinematic presentations that showcase the in-arena experience moments before the start of the game, as well as special stories from the players’ perspectives.
- Take a seat at an interactive multi-screen module to watch replay clips from NBA games, using the tools at their stations to make the right calls.
- Play interactive basketball games, from the fan-favorite Pop-A-Shot to modern video games
To top it all off, you’ll be able to explore a retail store featuring exclusive NBA-themed merchandise designed by Disney.
Artist Concept Only for the outside facade of the NBA Experience. Source: (©Disney/©NBA)
As exit your way through the shop, you’ll able to experience a full retail store that will be featuring exclusive NBA-themed merchandise designed by Disney.
More details will be coming in the later months and stayed posted before the grand opening in Summer 2019.
For everything Disney Parks & Resorts and all other themed entertainment news, keep checking back here at SkywalkingAdventure.com.