One of the most popular restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort for Beaches & Cream that is located at Disney’s Beach Club Resort will be reopening up on December 26th, 2019. Favorite menu items will be also returning such as; fan-favorite flavored sodas, malted milkshakes, hot-off-the-grill items, and of course the beloved Kitchen Sink.
An improved layout has been updated for the restaurant and enhanced experience in giving the restaurant more space, inviting returning fans and first-timers more opportunities to scoop up a spot. A fresh new look embraces the atmosphere of an old-fashioned soda fountain. The new layout gives it a beach-inspired design with different pops of color that are scattered through out the restaurant. Soft shades of teal, almond and rose adorn the walls and décor, along with accents of yellow and blue. Reminiscent of beach balls are scattered throughout, while a collection of blue, amber, and pink beaded glass globes hang overhead highlighting the center of the space.
Bistro-styled barstools are situated in front of scalloped aqua tiles and rose-colored banquettes line the tables along the wall. A bright jukebox, a staple within this turn-of-the-century soda fountain, featuring hits that span the decades. Framed antique mirrors and artwork of Mickey and friends at the beach complete the space.
Beaches & Cream will be serving up different food options for numerous items as part of the new updated layout.
- Seared Salmon Filet Sandwich (with bacon aïoli, lettuce, and tomato on a house-baked multi-grain bun)
- French Dip Sandwich (topped with crispy fried onions and swiss cheese and served on a toasted French roll)
- Selection of loaded tots like the Sock Hop Topped with cheese sauce and green onions.
- Plant-based loaded tots with plant-based chili, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and green onions.
- The Plant-Based Burger featuring a plant-based patty with plant-based mayonnaise and caramelized balsamic onion jam on a house-baked multi-grain bun.
Sweet treats will be also served on the menu to crave your inner-sugar craving from popular specialty shakes, sundaes, seasonal cheesecake and old fashion Apple Pie!
- Cookie Fries: (marshmallow cream, chocolate, caramel, and strawberry dipping sauces). It’s also plant-based as well.
- The Famous Kitchen Sink Sundae Challenge: (scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, cookies and cream, and mint chocolate chip ice cream smothered in every topping available)
Reservations are available right now to book starting on December 26th, 2019. For more information or to make reservations, by visiting Walt Disney World’s official site by clicking the link here or check out the My Disney Experience app
For everything Disney Parks & Resorts and all other themed entertainment news, keep checking back here at SkywalkingAdventure.com
Follow all the latest themed entertainment news, tips and tricks, reviews and more over on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!