As a change up as it was recently shared for a change towards “Mickey’s Not So Scary” Halloween party events and will be a modified after hours event, “Disney After Hours Boo Bash”. It will be starting early from August 10th (selected nights) up towards October 31st from 9pm to midnight.
A ton of new details were announced by Disney and here’s what you can expect for a “spooktacular” good time!
- “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m., giving you time to enjoy even more of your favorite Magic Kingdom Park haunts before the event begins. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
- After the park closes to day guests, enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
- A variety of specialty food and drinks will be available for purchase including an Apple Ginger Dale frozen drink (frozen apple cider mixed with ginger ale and topped with whipped cream) and a Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake.)
- Special cavalcades will pop up throughout the night including “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade,” with Mickey Mouse and friends dressed up for the occasion. In the “Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade,” villains will take to the street and celebrate their favorite time of the year.
- “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” will feature Jack Skellington, Sally and Oogie Boogie riding down the parade path to “This is Halloween,” and last, but definitely not least (we would never say that about her!), Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon.
- From the lovely Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion to Goofy and Chip ‘n’ Dale in their Halloween best, with other surprise characters popping up across the park, too. You can even stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during their special comeback (from the dead) performance.
Disney hasn’t share any information for the highly popular “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” on their site that is returning or not. Seasonal fall decorations “might be modified” due towards Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary on October 1st.
The information shared in which, Walt Disney Imagineering and Walt Disney World’s holiday service teams will “blend a fall look with the enchanting story of Cinderella by creating special pumpkin coach decorations that will add to the park’s sparkling EARidescence during this magical time.”
For those who wanting to attend the modified after hours event and do brush up on the costume policy page on Walt Disney World’s site by visiting here. Costume masks are not permitted for adults and only for children for ages 14 or under. As guests can still have a sweet and fun time by trick-or-treating around the Magic Kingdom.
This will be a three-hour event as tickets will go on sale on June 15th and be purchased online or by phone at 407-939-4240. Selected “on-resort guests” can book their tickets earlier on June 8th.
Tickets start at $129 – $139, plus tax for August/September nights and $159 – $169, plus tax for October nights, and $199, plus tax for Halloween. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount for event nights in August and September. Limited amount of tickets will be sold for the night you want to attend.
- Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 20, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 27, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 8, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 15, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 22, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 31, 2021
For everything Disney Parks & Resorts and all other themed entertainment news, keep checking back here at SkywalkingAdventure.com.
Follow all the latest themed entertainment news, tips and tricks, reviews and more over on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!