As Disney previously said that the new annual passholder system for Walt Disney World would be shared, now has been announced! Just arriving for the new sales ahead of the resort’s 50th anniversary on October 1st. Walt Disney World annual passholders can get the new ones, starting on September 8th! Four different passes that is somewhat similar like Disneyland’s Magic Key program, that just recently launched. Offering the flexibility and choice to meet guest needs, each designed based on Passholder feedback.
So here’s what they are and what’s new.
Each of the new four passes will be called Disney Pixie Dust Pass (FL Resident), Disney Pirate Pass (FL Resident), Disney Sorcerer Pass (FL Resident and DVC Member) and Disney Incredi-Pass. To make it easier for you to understand which is which. The Incredi-Pass (Non-FL) is the highest tier one for $1,299 w/tax, or $99 per month with 12 monthly payments. With 0% APR after a $205 down payment on the Florida Resident Monthly Payment Program.
Here’s some cool perks that come with it:
- Hold More Park Reservations: Depending on their pass type, Passholders may now hold up to five Disney Park Pass reservations at a time. We’ll also be adding “bonus reservations” to the calendar from time to time, so Passholders can make an additional park reservation without it counting against their applicable reservation hold limit. Plus, when Passholders stay at Disney Resort hotels or other select hotels, they will also be eligible to make theme park reservations for each day of their stay – in addition to the reservations you can hold based on your pass type!
- Customize Your Pass: Choose different add-on options based on your preferences – from the Water Park and Sports option to Disney PhotoPass downloads. These add-on options will be available for purchase with any of our four new passes.
- Access a New Integrated Calendar: Planning will be easier with enhancements to our reservation system, including a new integrated calendar that lets Passholders quickly see blockout dates for each pass type, view available days and make, modify or cancel a reservation all in one place.
- Enjoy Passholder Perks: Passes will continue to offer benefits you know and love including the Park Hopper option, standard theme park parking and discounts on merchandise and dining. And, there will be a few special surprises throughout the 50th anniversary celebration!
The image design for the new look of the Annual Passholder system, and using the original Walt Disney World Resort logo as a foundation for bright colors and energetic design, the program’s new look puts Passholders right in the middle of the magic. Disney did clarify to help manage the crowds, that annual Passes “may be unavailable for purchase”. Anyone signed up will also still be required to make park reservations for each day of their visit. Do so by visiting their site for information by clicking the link here.
Also here’s a new look for you fellow annual passholder magnet collectors out there:
New Annual Passholder Reservation Limits
Just like regular guests to make reservations and here’s a breakdown of the limations that annual passholder’s can make at a time.
- Disney Incredi-Pass: Up to 5 reservations held at a time
- Disney Sorcerer Pass: Up to 5 reservations held at a time
- Disney Pirate Pass: Up to 4 reservations held at a time
- Disney Pixie Dust Pass: Up to 3 reservations held at a time
- Platinum Plus, Platinum and Gold Annual Passes: Up to 5 reservations held at a time
- Silver: Up to 4 reservations held at a time
For those who were wondering about the Silver, Gold, Platinum and Platinum Plus, as don’t worry Disney is not ditching those passes. Guests may continue to use their passes or whenever is a good time to renew. To renew for a special renewal price by visiting the link here.
Anyone renewing after September 8th. 2021 will have to choose the new passes or not to renew. A discount up to 15% with the previous renewals for that amount will be offered. Any passholders that are eligable for a renewal “on or before September 7th, 2021” may select existing options. Then will need to select from one of the annual passes for their next renewal cycle.
Other Important Information
To enter a theme park, each passholder must have a theme park reservation in addition to a valid pass. Park reservations are limited and are subject to availability and applicable pass blockout dates, and are not guaranteed for any specific dates or park. A pass excludes separately priced activities and events. An annual pass does not guarantee admission or entry into any park, experience, attraction or offering. Park reservations may not be available on certain holidays in certain parks. Some pass benefits and features may not be available during periods of limited capacity. Also, park experiences and offerings may be modified and are subject to limited availability or even closure.
12 monthly payments based on remaining balance after one-time down payment on date of purchase. 0% APR. Monthly Payment Program only available to Florida residents at least 18 years old with valid ID. Subject to additional terms and conditions.
For everything Disney Parks & Resorts and all other themed entertainment news, keep checking back here at SkywalkingAdventure.com.
Follow all the latest themed entertainment news, tips and tricks, reviews and more over on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!